Saturday, November 20, 2004

Across the Arabian Sea

In the silence of hollow universe,
My soul floats weightless with nowhere to drift,
Lifeless and marooned for the thirst of your love,
Bruised and bleeding, kneeling on the emptiness,
My trembling voice freezes and falls like snowflakes,
Lost are my words, thus, starved of your warmth,
Stressing out each pore on my body gone pale,
My speechless prayers pierce through the gloom.

Your exuberance sails to me on the dancing starlight,
Warmth of your skin sparkles and pulsates my nerves,
Your rainbow smile erupts a million blue rays of life,
Touch of your wet lips from across the Arabian Sea sprouts fountains of joy,
With a soothing hug and a soulful chat through your dove eyes,
Awakes and arises my slumbering soul to life,
With sky-wide wings spread, my present dances to your tune,
God’s own daughter, I treasure your gifts that let me bloom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home