Thursday, August 18, 2005

What Has She Done to Me?


My wife is such a cute litte kid. I love her so much and miss her so much as I am away in Kuwait and she is toiling back in India. As a matter of fact, I never knew I could love anyone like this. I never knew I had so much of love within me.

Even before our marriage we had a long courtship of about three and a half years. And most of that was spent living far away from each other, with just the phone lines connecting our hearts. The same exists even now. The way our love grew has not been any different from what we have today. Does that indicate that I will fall more and more in her love? What more could it be though? I feel her in my pulses, in my nerves, in my vision and in my living. Now where to?

When I talk to her my spines get the electrifying sensation. When she calls out my name, I get the sweetness of honey in my ears. When I write a kiss in my e-mails to her, I sense my lips circle and tongue tweek. When I write this blog about her, I can sense the wetness of my love in my eyes. How more can I love?

My wife is a sweetheart. I call her God's own Daughter, which she aptly deserves to be called. I love the way she loves me. I love the way she is. Her smiles make my day, he sight cause the dawn and her hair the dusk. She is God's greatest gift to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home