Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bambi Chatterjee


Bambi turned three months on 14th June. We celebrated by a cake, which of course, Bambi could just look at. She has been a celebration all the way for us. It’s been just three months but it seems like we have known her since ages. Quite literally for her age for sure.

She recognizes our faces and to a large extent our voices as well. Once I came home tired and exhausted from work and went straight to her cradle. I was pouring my love out on her as she lay sleeping in peace with her legs and hands flung wide and free. It was then that she gradually opened her eyes that met mine. Like a lightening came her wide smile. Well, words betray me; I can’t explain how it healed my pores and brought me to heavenly pleasures in no moment.

Cutie pie she is and has turned into a chatter box now. She sings along when we pray and worship. She joins in when we talk. She chats along the television chat shows. She talks aloud even when its silent all around. We have begun to call her Bambi Chatterjee.

Here is her picture taken recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home