Monday, September 01, 2008

God is My Shephard

I am not alone when I am alone,

My Lord my God is with me for my companion.

I am not afraid when fury of fear strikes,

For my Lord says He will never forsake nor leave me.

When going gets tough I am not anxious,

He who feeds birds and beasts shall keep me always.

When I am persecuted and am wary of the troubles,

It does not pain as love of the Lord heals my wounds.

I am tempted and the evil lures me,

I fail, fall and sin, but repent and my God forgives my sins.

I am happy and with peace I rest in His mercy,

For my Father, my God loves me.

(The picture is of Umian Lake near Shillong, taken from Rikynjai Resort. God's beautiful creation!)

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Placidus Cardinal Toppo said...

Dear Dipu,

It is really amazing you have become Jesus's son.You can work for us for the holy service to the Jesus.No work is greater than working for the Lord.You can guide others(non believers)to follow the path of Jesus. You can get details in the following links.
ranchiarchdiocese.org
Official website of Ranchi Catholic Archdiocese, India

www.ranchiursulines.org
Website of the Ursuline Sisters of Tildonk, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

www.gelc-in.org
Official website of the Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church in Chotanagpur and Assam, GEL Church Ranchi, India

www.gossner-mission.de/india.html
Gossner Mission in Berlin Germany is partner of the local Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Please do delete comments from infidels immediately.

Regards

Placidus Cardinal Toppo
Archbishop of Ranchi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home