Monday, January 21, 2008

A Fresh Beginning

It has been long, almost an era, since I penned down any of my thoughts on this site. The feeling is similar to what I had when I wrote my first blog. But I guess, there is a need to re-start. May be this is how I can vent out a lot of my experiences with God and all His creations.

To begin, therefore, I must say how merciful and graceful my God has been to me. His mercies are new everyday. His kindness alone has helped me become an overcomer and victorious in Him. My God, how good you are! But for His presence in my life, I would have been long lost and gone into dust where I come from. He has preserved my soul and has kept me in times of trials and tests. He has stood with me all times, even when I didn't realize His presence and protection.


Pray that He helps me become a blessing to all around me. Pray that He uses me for His purpose in my life. Pray that I become a living testimony of His grace and His mercies. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home