Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Batman to Catman


The day began with cat cuddies. There is a cat that stays in the basement of my apartment. The moment the elevator's door opened at the basement, this cat meowed and jumped over to the other side of my feet. The cat was not apprehensive about humans there and was possibly in a morning playful mood. I moved out of the basement and stood in open basking under the not-so-ferocious sun. The cat with its abdomen arched and raised tail was approaching me. The raised tail was stiff like the flag masts that team leaders carry in the sport events. I was scared. Was the cat going to attack me? I was talking to my wife on my mobile phone and I began describing the cat and its activities to her. She was excited. She loves cats. Meanwhile, the cat began rubbing itself on my shoes, trousers and my laptop bag. And it kept meowing. I was not afraid then. I took the phone to my knee height so that Supriya could hear the cat calls. As expected my cutie cat back at home in India was delighted. Much before long, the cat began rolling on the ground with its brown and black thin stripes of fur brushing the concrete floor. This cat was acting a dog, and wanted to play!!! But I had my office and the transport arrived. And I had to leave the cat playing with itself.

That reminds me that on Christmas, I had put on a cat mask. Was that mask spooky? It seems that the mask left some imprints on my face and this cat could recognize that. Hmmmmmm..... a cat knows how to identify its species. Oh, my God, I am a Catman!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home