Saturday, October 29, 2005

Toast a Dance



I feel like dancing....dancing with you,
With your toes on my feet and our knees brushing,
With your frock frills wavering on my suit,
And your hands, one on my shoulder
And the other stroking my back...

With my nostrils feeding on your breaths,
And yours eyes locked with mine,
Your hair playing pranks on my cheeks,
And your necklace hooked on my coat buttons,
And we are crooning some old songs...

We dance as the winds to the surfs,
And we dance like the birds in twilight,
Whisper I do my confession of love,
Melt we do in each other as love soars,
And we love and love the dance of love…

Then you jump over into my lap,
And I carry you around the world,
With my hand under your thigh,
And one through your arms to your cheek,
And I show off my world to the world…

I give you piggy ride and then,
Dance we do back to back,
With my lazy bums lighting your cute ones,
And we whirl hand in hand,
And I treasure you my love in my arms…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home