Saturday, October 08, 2005

Review ensures Quality



Reached home! Here you see my cute little Leo. She came over to the airport to receive me. And somehow she managed to barge in to the baggage clearance arena. That surprised me. But a grizzly hug came naturally. She looked fabulous and her voice sounded chirpy, crisp and sweet.

She called up taxi. I had told her that Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) don’t take to walking or moving around in auto-rickshaws. She wanted to give me a real NRI-like treatment and thrill. And my car, which she claims is her, and which indeed is her, was resting at home!?! I was baffled but could see the logic soon after. She didn’t want the road to get her attention when I was there. I was her sole attendee and she was candy to my eyes. I loved every second of our way to her home on the rain-broken roads of Hyderabad.

In the evening, I gave her some of my works to look at. Here in the picture, you see my naughty professor reviewing critically my work. My sweetheart mother-in-law bailed me out of defending my work by calling us for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home