Sunday, August 28, 2005

Little Bit of Indian Airlines in My Life


I never used to notice aircrafts as much as I do now. Planes were horrific to travel by whenever I used to think of traveling. Even now when the jet begins hurtling at supersonic speeds on the runway I get jittery. And Air Deccan ATR flights? Good Heavens. Every swing you take, every float you make, you promise to yourself that you will never ever board another flight. But when do we fulfill promises, even those we make to ourselves?

Now and earlier too, since my wife joined Indian Airlines, I have always noticed anything and everything about aircrafts and airlines. There is a little bit of IA still in my blood even though Supriya has resigned. Every flight seems to carry my wife and I envy every passanger on board. My imaginations take a flight everytime I see an aircraft fly.

Such is the spiritual bonding of the institution of marriage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home