Friday, August 26, 2005

The Day Begins


Almond shaped eyes and cascading raven hair,
Voluptuous curves crooning rustic love song,
Melting chocolate of desires churning within,
Dream laden snow flakes like touch that ignite fire,
Alluring mystique smile that fish out life divine,
I wake up to her aura that envelopes my world.

Holy drop of dew half way down her back,
That set off its journey from the dark wet hair,
And the mist on the silk of her meaty legs,
And the strawberry steam rising from her bosom,
I wake up to the Mediterranean surfs frothing on me.

Cooing alpine wind that she gusts in my ear,
That flag off a quiver into head through the spine,
Mischievous invite through her fullness in my lap,
That she prizes me with her tropical cuckoo like songs,
And I wake up to warmth of blessings of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home