Saturday, September 03, 2005

Stealing a Glance


The chemistry between my mother-in-law and me is obvious for the eyes. My ma is a darling and we both admire and love each other. And she has such a good understanding of my nature and my way of thinking that I am amazed. But what else do you expect from mothers? She is very sweet and very caring. And I am so glad that she is my mother. Supriya used to tell me that ma never liked boys. She has two daughters and they are both gems. That possibly may explain why she never liked boys. But I have had quite a success rate with mothers. Somehow God has made me very likeable to them. And I don’t want to be boastful, but it is very likely that ma liked me even before we met when we spoke over phone in the earlier times of my courtship with Supriya.

But this article is not about what is obvious in this picture. Look at the third party in this picture and notice something in her eyes. This Friday morning I celebrate the first quarter of our marriage. Another look at the photo album revealed this theft of glance, so full of love, care, belongingness, pride, passion and much more that I got goose pimples.

I visit new places,
I meet so many people,
And admire them and make friends,
I like so much so many of them,
But when I go home,
And meet the one, whom I met for ever,
And see in her eyes my universe,
I love her all the more all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home