Friday, January 20, 2006

Life is good if.......


Just a passing thought on what can make life good. Life can be good provided:

1. That you do not have to work but still get to bitch about people who work. Now what can I do if I am born Dilbert?
2. That you play cricket for India just because people in your state rout for you and will stop at nothing less than dethroning the ruling party otherwise. I wish I knew which state I belong to.
3. That you get to kiss Jackie Chan and show your buttock to lurking lens men even though the movie you acted in does not have your presence. I would prefer a Nicole Kidman or a Halle Berry, but are they willing?
4. That you win Booker Prize and marry five times with girls half your age or less by writing slander about your religion. Sorry, no luck here. My religion has smaller number of Holy Books and more of the slander, and no body cares.
5. That you get extra time on prime spice channels by letting your co-star rip apart your flimsy bra and expose the hot stuff in public. Unfortunately, I don’t have those hot stuffs due to God’s humiliating discrimination against men.
6. That you are the President of United States of America and were born a ranchman with no specific linguistic skills. I could be one if only my brother could be a Chief Justice. He chose to be yet another engineer!
7. That you are politician from Uttar Pradesh whose phones are tapped even though all you talk from your tobacco chewing mouth is shit. I am a good guy and don’t chew tobacco, so nothing doing here.
8. That you publicize yourself as visionary leader of the railways even though your rule in the jungle state proves you visually impaired, or euphemistically, alternatively gifted. What about me? I can’t afford such vision. No, can’t have that. Better luck next time.
9. That you are the canine of multi-billionaire hotel heiress with screwed dressing sense and all other senses. I am in my own dog state of mind. If only I could swap the state of mind with canine physique. I have tried pulling the tail out of my back but to no avail.
10. That you are a financial consultant writing blogs on the internet that only your wife reads and comments on, and you are too proud of that. Ohmigosh, is that I? Yes, that’s why my life is good. Yeah, it is.

That explains smile on my face. The snap was taken by a friend at work by his cell phone, and I wish to thank him through this. I also wish to thank Sutapa and Sanjeeth and, of course, my wife who spend some of their time looking in to my blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home