Monday, August 11, 2008

We are expecting a baby!


Yes, we are. Supriya is carrying and expecting to break her waters by March 2009. Life suddenly seems to have overtaken us and it appears that it will never be the same again. I can hardly believe the years that have gone by unnoticed. I was a child not so long ago, and now I will have a child of my own! This leads me to the conclusion that life indeed is short and momentary. It is indeed but a journey from God's creation to homegoing when He calls back. And well, when this life here is indeed so short, compared to the eternal life that we have after the demise of this earthly abode, why do most of us squander away the gifts of life for precious nothing on this earth.


I am excited and don't have much to write about today. But promise to write on this blog more often.


Finally, here is a pic of my wife along with her class mates when she was a fifth grader. Can you identify her?

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home