Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bambi - My new born baby


With dropped jaw and popped eyes,
I saw the arrival of my imagination in flesh,
And sensed the soaring pulse in my veins,
By the music of her first cries.

Now how sweet it is to hold her in my arms,
And marvel at her beautiful eyes that gaze the world,
And soft touch of her tiny fingers that curl around mine,
And how mesmerizing that she sleeps on my palms.

Charming that my wife pours her love on her,
And that the baby feeds on the flow of her heart,
Sweet it is to behold my lovely ladies in love,
And that her songs of praise and thanks fill the air.

Glory be to our God that has blessed my home,
And that His love and mercy endures for ever,
And my baby shall live her purpose in His care,
And that He shall make her a blessing for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home