Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hmmm....time has been swift.


This has been a year since Supriya and I went to the Couples' Camp organized by our Church. We were expecting our baby then. The baby is now close to eleven months. And what a blessing Bambi has been to us. But, goodness, the time has been moving fast paced ever since her birth. Now I can't even remember life without her. Supriya and I keep asking ourselves how we spent our time when Bambi was not born!

Some of the 'wow' moments of my life from the recent pasts have been:

1) Bambi kissing me, spontaneosly.

2) Waking up in the morning by the soft touch of Bam's hands trying to open my eyes.

3) Holding her in the Church and other gatherings like my prized possession.

4) Bam hugging me after my fortnight-long foreign trip when I had expected that she wouldn't recognize me.

5) Bam uttering Pa..pa.
And, ...... well, all the moments spent with her.

Praise God for His beautiful and precious gift.
*
(The picture shows Bam's spouting teeth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home