Thursday, February 04, 2010

Who is this guy?


Talking of fast-paced time and it's impact, I can vouch for having changed beyond recognition. I was ploughing through the old photographs when I stumbled over these ones. These are not very old pictures, taken just about 8 and 5 years ago, respectively. But you can look at me now and realize what I am talking about. I was lean and now I am fat. I looked innocent and now I look toughened, even though harmless. I had hair on my skull, now my experience of consulting seems to have replaced most of it. My cloths fitted me well, and now they witness stress at seams when I dress.

Hey, but before you jump to conclusions, I must mention that I like the way I am. My lack of hair and greying of the residuals make me look wise, which I am but in this world of 'first-impression-is-the-last-impression', importance of looking wise cannot be underestimated. Also, looking young does not always help when you have to negotiate business terms and influence people to follow your advise. So, no regrets of my losses that have come along the years.

And I have always enjoyed loss of my spectacles. Oh, what a pair of burden they were on my nose and eyes. Now my eyes are fine without thoses glasses, thanks be to God who healed me.

My desire now is to only lose a few kilos and be easy on the earth. Let's see how I progress on that front, which I haven't even begun to plan for.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This guy is the guy whom I met about 8 years ago. This guy is the one whom God had chosen for me and thats the reason against all odds we still did get married. I praise God for He Himself chose 'this guy' for me and for sure God had a proposal to make this guy His Son. Thank You Jesus for showing me this guy and blessing me.

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEEPU ARE YOU HINDU OR YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY.
PLEASE REPLY AS I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM YOU HAD

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEEPU ARE YOU HINDU OR YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY.
PLEASE REPLY AS I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM YOU HAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home