Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Diamond is forever



Diamond is forever, and diamond is forever the best friend of ladies. No universal truth like these ones. I have never understood the reason though. Neither has my wife been able to share the same with me. But a diamond shall brighten a man's life through the glitter in the eyes of longing wife. This has been inscribed in stone and none has been able to disapprove.


Well, the only thing that I have found of interest in diamonds is how they are mined! That's the limitation I have being a mining engineer. But that's not the point for writing this piece. The point is the pride in Supriya's eyes that wearing a diamond ring has caused (look at the picture). I wish I could give her lot more of these diamonds! If only I owned a diamond mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home