Sunday, February 07, 2010

I am a Royalty


Well, it is Monday morning and what better way to begin the day than to remind myself of who I am. Yesterday, we had a great communion service at Church and the message from the pulpit was for me. I had been trying to tell myself, again and again, that I will be happy, peaceful and joyful, all the time, no matter what comes my way. That is because I am the chosen one of Jesus. He is my king. Yesterday, the message was for me. It convinced me that there is no problem, no challenge and no issues that this world or the devil can present which can measure up to my God.

For the samaritan woman, message from Jesus was unambiguous and clear. The same holds for me since God remains the same; He was, is and is to be the same. Jesus said to the lady that if only she knew who God was and if only she knew God could bless her with living water, her life would have changed. It did change her.

It is true for me. My God is all powerful, almighty, omnipresent, omnipotent, creator of heaven and earth, and reigns over everything. He has chosen me to be His own, His son, His loved one. Now then, what should I be worried about? He shall provide for me everything; that which is beyond measure, that which is beyond my imagination, what which I can not fathom even in my wildest dreams. This assurance should, for sure, change my prespectives on the problems in life. nothing can overcome me since I am His.

I am a Royal Blood. Praise the Lord!
*
(The picture above is of St. Petersberg Church)

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Praise God!

Thank you Dipesh for reminding each one of us that we are His royalty and His chosen people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home