Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Pleasure of Watching You Grow

None can compare the time I spend looking at you,
Behold, as you toddle around the house giggling,
My heart follows your tiny steps and laughs along,
And thanks our Lord whose precious gift you are.

None can compare the touch of your soft hands,
That curl round my rough fingers and make them alive,
Behold as you peck your tiny nose on to mine,
My breath gets a gust of gratitude for the Lord, our father.
None can compare the sweet sound of your call for Papa,
That force surrender and extract oodles of love for my babe.
Behold, as you look into my eyes through your twinkling ones
You show me the depths of God's love for us.

None can compare the melody of your worship songs,
That must lead to rejoicing in the heaven above,
Behold as you raise your hands up and praise Him,
His heart melts and showers of divine blessings pour out on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home